Add a touch of romance with these free heart doily SVG designs.
These heart doily designs are intricate, romantic, and perfect for elevating your Valentine’s Day decor.
While traditional paper doilies might sometimes come across as dated, these doilies seamlessly blend classic romance with a contemporary twist. Don’t hesitate to infuse a more modern vibe by opting for vibrant colors, like neons, or embracing fresh spring pastels.
If, like me, you start the new year with a commitment to budgeting and saving money, these doilies will make a statement on a shoe-string-budget. They’re really the only decoration you need to add a festive touch to this fun day dedicated to the people we love.
Getting your free design from the Gilded Stork Design Files Library
To begin, head over to the Gilded Stork Design Files library here and download the heart doily SVG designs. Once you have them, upload the designs to your Cricut Design Space.
Getting the design directly in Cricut Design Space
If you’re a Cricut Access subscriber, you can bypass the above and directly add them to your canvas here.
Please note, this post contains affiliate links. These links don’t cost you anything extra, but allow me to run this site and provide free content for you. You can read the full disclosure here.
Ideas for Incorporating Heart Doilies into Your Valentine’s Day Decor:
- Heart Doily Placemats:
– Scale the design to the max width of your mat (typically 11.5 inches for Explore or Maker Cricut machines).
– If you have a 24-inch mat, spin the design 90 degrees, and go big by scaling it larger.
- Heart Doily Table Runner:
– Cut out multiple doilies and arrange them down the center of your table, slightly overlapping the edges for a chic table runner.
- Heart Doily Garland:
– String these lovely doilies along a piece of ribbon to create a whimsical garland. Simple yet effective!
- Wrapping Paper:
– Take your gift-wrapping skills up a notch by placing these doilies over plain wrapping paper and tying it all together with a ribbon.
Tips for Cutting and Using Your Heart Doilies:
– Use a light grip mat to ensure those delicate details stay intact during the cutting process.
– When it comes to the most intricate doily, go big with the scale.
– Consider using Cricut’s premium fine-point blade for a clean cut without tears.
– Get creative with your paper choices – vellum and shimmer cardstock can add varied effects and make your doilies pop.
Valentine’s Day is all about spreading love, and what better way to do it than with these romantic heart doilies? So, grab your Cricut, and these free SVG files, and let’s get decorating!